"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

LEADERS READ AND READERS LEAD

All Leadership and Authority is given and is there by God. No one was born a leader but God formed us in our mother's womb and He knew what kind of people we will be in the future.
          My experience as A Christian Union Leader and Prefect in both Primary and High School has been exciting. I have learnt that responsibility is all about leadership.
          A great leader is one who listens to people and helps them. As a leader  you must always take up the responsibility or task at hand.
           I always ensured that advice from the teachers was paramount in guiding other prefects that I was working with. I take this opportunity to thank my fellow senior prefects, teachers and the students' body for ensuring that my duties and responsibilities were well undertaken; I also wish those who are leading others now, good leadership skills guided by our good God. For my fellow students' of 2011-2014 scattered abroad in all parts of Kenya and the world, I do wish you all the best in all aspect of life. May you live to shine our school motto.

                                              GOD BLESS GILGAL HIGH SCHOOL



1 comment:

  1. Amen, I have learnt that for me to be a leader I need to read because readers lead and leaders read. God bless you Mr King the coordinator good work.

    ReplyDelete

Together We Excel