"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Thursday, September 29, 2016

IT IS NEVER LATE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE

This is how I found myself into acting, I remember when I first joined High School in form one. Our class headed by Mohamed who is now the Director of this Crew (G.A.P.CREW) came up with a play on "NALIAKA" I was one of the crew play actors. From this day I begun to develop my talent as an actor in dramas and later joined a drama club in our school to perfect on my talent. Acting in schools dramas made me to love my talent more and every time I could miss to play in a play or drama my day could not end well.
       Sometimes if I was not acting, I would just find myself making fun and jokes hence making people to laugh and breaking their ribs accompanied by tears of joy from what I was doing not only in talking but also by my body expression especially when I put a smile on my face.
       In the drama club, I continued to learn new skills from my fellow students in the club. Our drama club used to meet every evening to have practices and we mostly acted in the church hall and sometimes outside the school during public holidays and functions and sometimes during open air meetings such us crusades. From this drama club is when we came up together as team to form this crew.  We came up with objectives, goals of this crew and this is what we are working at to see that we achieve our dreams and our vision. The purpose for this crew is to strengthen the youths who have a desire in the developing their talents hence bringing a change in the community. We are there to nurture various talents and also spreading the word of God through our God-given talents.
        I have come to realized my talent and I believe that through this I am going to shine in the future, Through acting I have come to gain confidence in me since once I was shy but now I am very courageous person and there is nothing to fear about. My dream has been that one day to be an actor and I love Churchill show very much since I have also come to have a such like desire in me.
         I believe that I can do everything through God who strengthens me. We don't need more strength or more ability or greater opportunity to succeed in life, What we need is to use what we have and trust in the Lord for it is only in the Lord that we can excel in all that we do.
         Always remember this my fellow crew members, that It is never too late to be what you have always wanted to be. Keep on working on your talent and you will achieve your dream. God bless you all and direct your steps.                      

  By Benjamin Wanyama - Welfare Department
GOD BLESS MY SCHOOL GILGAL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Together We Excel