"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Saturday, September 24, 2016

A SHINING RACE TO MY LIFE

I remember it was on Tuesday April  2016, when I joined Gilgal Artists Production Crew. Although I was not willing to join the crew but I admired what they had performed.
 I accompanied them the time they were going out for an outing outside our school to act in a nearby neighboring school. On the stage I danced to my best for I had realized that dancing was my talent as well as a musician. After acting I realized how serious the crew was and I hurriedly predicted that the Glory of God had risen on them and the crew was going far.

During the first  meeting, I realized that all members were punctual and ready to spread the Gospel together making youths to nurture their talents. By the time, I was only the form two student in the whole crew and they assigned me to be the assistant chairperson for the courage and determination that I had.

I coped with  all behaviors of my fellow actors/actress in the crew and became very courageous and confident ready to overcome all the challenges that had come across in my life through dancing and singing and destroy all the alters which was preached against my life because God's plans to me was planned for prosperity.

Being assistant chairperson of the crew, I am very appreciative to the crew members for their respect and in face are stars in academics. Due to good morals of the crew members, we are ready to educate people on life matters through entertainment and how to earn their living through their talents. This has led to many people to get attracted to this crew leading to the spreading of the Gospel.


I am writing this to my fellows to encourage them that do not border about your background and challenges you undergo but be prayerful and ready to nurture your talent according to Psalms 121 which says that we will lift up our eyes to the hills from where our help comes from, our help comes from the Lord who made the heaven and the earth.

So you must be determined and confident to what you `re doing whether acting, singing and preaching ready to improve your talent. I am sure and I hope that God will fulfill our dreams and style up our lives and in future we will be changeable people  turning Kenya to a resourceful and God fearing Country.

To all people that are interested in joining this crew, we are there to welcome you and wish you all the best in all that you do.



 By Pauline Musyoka - Assistant Chairperson


  Leaders don't create followers, they create more Leaders.  By Samuel King                         









1 comment:

  1. Keep up my brothers and sisters, this is just a humble beginning but you are going far. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Together We Excel